[ok-scotland] [okfn-discuss] Fwd: Visualising energy/environmental data at Eurostat Hackday, 16th December 2010?

William Waites ww at eris.okfn.org
Wed Dec 15 09:51:46 UTC 2010

This is great Jonathan. It's not been decided collectively in any way
but I would like to focus on migration data in Edinburgh.

I'm also putting up a Sage instance for OKFN (it's like piratepad but
for math and statistics -- see http://www.sagemath.org/) and will try
to have some instructions and examples reading data from eurostat (the
SPSS files).

Cheers,
-w