[ok-scotland] [okfn-discuss] Fwd: Visualising energy/environmental data at Eurostat Hackday, 16th December 2010?

Andreas Harth andreas at harth.org
Wed Dec 15 10:28:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'll be in Edinburgh and likely work on extending our live wrapper [1], and would like to look into regional stats (i.e., more detailed than country resolution).  I'd be also interested in an interface to SPSS, especially how to import RDF data.

See you there,
Andreas.

[1] http://estatwrap.ontologycentral.com/