[ok-scotland] Fwd: Repository Fringe 2010: 2/3 September

stuart macdonald stuart.macdonald at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 23 08:48:49 UTC 2010

Hi Jonathan - there will be a number of us from OK Scotland assisting
with the organisation of the event and thus attending the event. I'll
endeavour to report back. An event wiki will be available shortly which
will allow those interested in participating to sign up.

cheers
Stuart Macdonald

On 23/06/2010 09:37, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> This looks great! ;-)
>
> Anyone from ok-scotland able to make it (and report back here)?
>
> Wish I could go...
>
> Jonathan

Stuart Macdonald
EDINA&  Data Library, University of Edinburgh

0131 650 3304 (Tu&  Th)
0131 651 1744 (M, W, F)

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.