[ok-scotland] Fwd: Repository Fringe 2010: 2/3 September

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jun 23 09:18:44 UTC 2010

Amazing! ;-)

Stuart: might you be interested in doing a guest post on the OKF blog
about the main open data related projects/talks/discussions at the
event, and your own reflections on the day?

(Also if anyone else at OK Scotland has anything they'd like to
suggest for the main OKF blog -- please don't hesitate to drop me a
note!)

Jonathan

Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator