[ok-scotland] online minutes

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:48:28 UTC 2010

Just to clarify the context: the email exchange below was circulated to the
list so that everyone
can be in the loop as to the discussions that have taken place so far only
via skype, that concern
OK Scotland members on this lit

It would be great if someone had comments to add to any of the points in the
minutes circulated
future minutes will also be circulated, and everyone who is discussing OK
Scotland projects and activities please
do ping this list so that everyone can be in the loop?

 we dont need another secret society :-) and nobody can say they have not
been notified of developments

its called 'good practice'

Thanks, look forward

PDM