[ok-scotland] Fwd: first board meeting?

Robin Rice R.Rice at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 30 10:56:06 UTC 2010

Paola,

What is the difference between being a member of the group and a member
of the board? What is the remit of a board that anyone may join?

Sorry if I haven't been paying enough attention.
Robin

Paola Di Maio wrote:

> Greetings Folks
>

> Following discussions with Jo and jonathan Gray
> I have upated the OK Scotland page
>
> http://wiki.okfn.org/okscotland#preview
>
>  we should start thinking of the first date for a meeting, pref mid July
> onwards
>
> Please add yourself to the page if you d like to be on the board, and
> write what meeting daterange  would suit you
> from the 15 July onwards
>
> cheers
>
> PDM

Robin Rice
EDINA and Data Library
University of Edinburgh

R.Rice at ed.ac.uk
0131 651 1317 (M, W, F)
0131 651 1431 (T, Th)
http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/data-library

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.