[ok-scotland] Open data and EU Structural Funds

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jun 30 13:50:19 UTC 2010

Great -- as I mentioned I have already started the ball rolling on an
EU version of WDMMG. Talking to NGOs in several countries, folks at EU
level, and elsewhere. Will try to encourage all interested parties to
take discussion to our public list. All project members are also on
the list:

  http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/admindb/wdmmg-discuss

Jonathan

--