[ok-scotland] The Warm Spring of Openess

Bill Roberts bill at swirrl.com
Wed Sep 15 10:50:39 UTC 2010

Hi Jo

I'm one of the people who's been talking to Alex Stobart, Chris Taggart etc about a possible (linked) open data event in Scotland.  We were thinking of aiming in particular at public sector organisations and to talk about both the benefits and practicalities of publishing open data.

Your suggestion of a series of related events sounds very good to me and I'd be glad to help with the organisation of event number 1 on your list.

Regards

Bill