[ok-scotland] The Warm Spring of Openess

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 11:10:40 UTC 2010

Jo

and all who have replied

Given the importance and vastness of the topic, I would be tempted to set up
a programme, and possibly get some funding under the heading
'openness' across various threads of discourse

Please let me know if interested in collaborating to writing a proposal, for
example
for the Insigh instutute

Draft and reference below
http://ramblin.posterous.com/proposal