[ok-scotland] Copy of the rules, please

David Stafford staffordd at stirling.gov.uk
Tue Aug 12 15:31:38 UTC 2014

Hello List Moderator or Owner,

Could I ask that you send out a reminder of the Group Rules, to the Group, at some point in the near future?  I was not and am not aware of where I can access the rules, and I wanted to read them.  I think it's good to be reminded of the group rules from time to time, anyway.

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

All the best,

Dave Stafford

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the individual or
organisation to which they are addressed and may be confidential and/or
legally privileged.  If you have received this email in error please
forward it to servicedesk at stirling.gsx.gov.uk and then delete it.
Please check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses
as Stirling Council accepts no liability for any harm caused to the
addressees' systems or data.  Stirling Council may monitor its email system.
Stirling Council accepts no liability for personal emails.