[ok-scotland] hello

OTTY Lisa Lisa.Otty at ed.ac.uk
Wed Mar 19 16:49:34 UTC 2014

Hello there,

 I've just joined the list so by way of introduction..... I'm Lisa Otty, I'm a lecturer in English literature at Edinburgh University. I work on the history of publishing and I have interests in digital research methods and data modelling. I'm just starting to learn about the OK movement, and I'm looking forward to hearing about events in Scotland and learning about what is happening in this area.

All best
Lisa

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.