[ok-scotland] Glasgow Future Hack No.4: Transport in the future city

Ewan Klein ewan.klein at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:24:55 UTC 2014

Win £20,000 over a weekend improving life in Glasgow.

Future Hack No.4 brings together citizens and government to develop innovative transport ideas during a weekend-long event 30th May — 1st June.

The winning project receives £20,000 in seed funding, but the real value is in the opportunity to demonstrate your ideas, network with decision-makers and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Attending the event could change your life, and potentially the lives of all citizens in Glasgow.

Everyone is welcome: join professionals, developers, designers, creatives, academics, government staff and political leaders to collaborate on meaningful projects to build the Future City of Glasgow.

This is our final of four events, and we are going out with a big celebration at the Riverside Museum. Participants are well catered for; we provide food, drink, team-forming facilitation, mentoring, working material and guidance throughout the event.

You can learn more about the event here and sign up soon, spaces are going fast.

OPEN Glasgow has been described as potentially the biggest, most adventurous grassroots development Glasgow has ever experienced. Keep up to date with us @OpenGlasgow and on facebook, and find out more by watching our films, reading our blog and coverage in The Guardian and STV.