[OKCon-Programme] Next: Programme Committee meeting

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Apr 11 14:22:43 BST 2011

Dear all,

in the last week we have invited a bunch of very interesting people as speakers to OKCon 2011. We also re-send the Call for Participation to about 30 mailing lists. I think its time for our 3rd Programme Committee meeting. Please let us know when you are available by poll this doodle until the end of this week:

	http://www.doodle.com/s2gwn2mx98snd3bb

Also we have the first proposals submitted, please see:

	http://bit.ly/okcon2011-submissions

So we have plenty to talk about. I think this next meeting is very important to get the programme drafted.

Regards
Daniel

PS: Please (re-)send the CFP to people and organisations that we want to invite to OKCon.

--
Daniel Dietrich

The Open Knowledge Foundation
www.okfn.org  -  www.opendefinition.org