[OKCon-Programme] open culture and open education @ OKCon 2011

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Apr 11 21:33:32 BST 2011

Dear Pippa, Michelle, Andrea, Ela,

Some weeks have passed and we a getting closer to OKCOn 2011 - ok still some days left... However I thought it would be great to catch up and see how we could go ahead with the planning if OKCon sessions, workshops surrounding the themes of

Free / Open Culture
Open Education

It might be difficult to find a date where we could all meet in person so I have 3 Action items for you:

1. You as a speaker! please submit your own proposal via http://okcon.org/2011/submit/ or
2. Reach out to the right people! Help us find the right people to invite to talk.

About Open Design and FabLab & exhibition area: We are very keen to open up OKCon to berlin based (but not limited) art, design, culture scene as long as there is a common affiliation to "openness". Action:

3. Please help us find the right people / groups that we should invite to participate.

Would be good talking to you soon - lets aim for a telco next week. Please poll

	http://www.doodle.com/ic6hwfwnekbdwfe7

Best greetings
Daniel

--