[OKCon-Programme] Fwd: Re: OKCon academic track

Wouter Tebbens wouter at freeknowledge.eu
Mon Jun 6 12:11:42 BST 2011

Dear OKCon members,

one person who submitted a workshop proposal was asking me about the
feedback on their paper. He hasn't heard back yet.

What's the timeframe they should expect to receive the reviews? I
understand those proposals that have been accepted did already receive
feedback and details regarding their session.

best,

Wouter