[OKCon-Programme] Fwd: Re: OKCon academic track

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Jun 6 12:31:59 BST 2011

Hi Joe,

Sorry for this! Your proposal "Hacking Paragogy" was one of the very few, the programme committee did neither accept or reject jet. I think given the proposed length of your workshop (1 to 3 days) we can only offer you a working space (e.g. desc with chairs and whiteboard) in the exhibition space. All other rooms doesn't allow for a that long workshop.

Would that be ok?

All the best
Daniel