[OKCon-Programme] Fwd: Re: OKCon academic track

Joe Corneli holtzermann17 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:39:50 BST 2011

Hi Daniel, Wouter, and all:

Thank you, that would be great for the workshop.  I'm actually very
curious to know about the paper that the workshop would be based on
(submission 5 in the EasyChair system), which we entered into the
"academic track".

http://www.easychair.org/conferences/submission.cgi?a=a084ed4092e4;track=37609;submission=726905

If you already sent the reviews, apparently I didn't get them due to
an email snafu!  If not, it wasn't my intention to rush, I was just
curious to know when we'll receive them.

Thanks,
Joe