[OKCon-Programme] Late submissions, final evaluation.

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Jun 14 09:15:25 BST 2011

Dear all,
There are a total of 3 late submissions left:

1. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/375401/latesubmissions/OKCon_OLWG_report.pdf
2. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/375401/latesubmissions/OwenMundy.pdf
3. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/375401/latesubmissions/SALAMI_OpenKnowledge.pdf

1. The first  paper was written by one of my colleagues Christian
Chiarcos (I am the co-author, but only contributed some minor parts). We
were reluctant to submit it, because he is a member of the PC and I am
organising the reviewing. We still think, that it should be included in
the proceedings, because the topic is as close as it can get. It is a
report that summarizes the progress achieved in the OKFN Working Group
for Open Data in Linguistics. It also analyses the problems for opening
up data in Linguistics.
I will not include it without confirmation from the PC members, so
please give me your opinion.  There will also be a workshop on Open
Linguistics at the conference.
http://okcon.org/2011/programme/open-linguistics-workshop

2. Is by an artist/facebook api programmer who stays in Berlin this
year. His main project is Give Me My Data http://givememydata.com
He would make a nice addition to OKCon in my opinion, but I am not
familiar with the things he proposes.
@Jonathan: maybe he can be included in the 2 days before the conference.

3. was sent about 8 days ago by Thomas Kirkham and I really can not
judge whether it is relevant or not.

Please could you give me feedback as soon as possible,
so we can finish the reviewing, the proceedings and the conference program,
thanks,
Sebastian

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann