[OKCon-Programme] Keynote speakers & 1st. Programme draft

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Mar 14 09:33:30 GMT 2011

Dear all,

this email is an update about the organisation of the Open Knowledge Conference - OKCon 2011 - http://okcon.org/

I would like to propose a schedule for the next steps for the programme committee:

	1. Identify and Invite Keynote Speakers (by March, 21st)
	2. 1st. Programme Draft (by March, 28th)
	3. Re-send CFP to lists and organisations
	4. Get more people to submit Proposals

I think the most important thing right now is to identify and invite the keynote speakers and draft a fist version of the programme

I suggest we try to get one excellent speaker for each topic area. Please add your suggestions for keynote speakers here:

	http://okcon.okfnpad.org/2011-programme

Also I would like to remind you to poll this doodle for out next Programme Committee conference call:

	http://www.doodle.com/gs745yvndp593iye

If you have not done so already *please* complete your affiliation at the programme committee site:

	http://wiki.okfn.org/okcon/2011/committee

What do you think? Hope to see you at the next conference call!

Kind regards
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich