[OKCon-Programme] Fwd: SIP calls & OKCon

Javier Ruiz Diaz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Mon Mar 21 17:33:45 GMT 2011

Hi Wouter

I have installed Blink for mac and have inputted my voipcheap.co.uk details (another freecall/betamax clone)

i can use it to call POTS and mobiles, and even receive calls back via a direct number i got from voipcheap some time ago, but when i try to test the 880@ it says it cannot find it

any hints?

i cannot really make it properly for the whole meeting (maybe sneakily listen via headphones), but will try to use the etherpad live

Javier