[OKCon-Programme] 2nd Programme Committee meeting Notes & Action Items

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Wed Mar 23 17:12:29 GMT 2011

Dear all,

Today we had the 2nd conference call of the OKCon 2011 Programme Committee. Here are some Notes and Action Items for all of you:

1. Keynote Speakers

We have invited people based on your recommendations as keynote speakers. Let's see who will confirm.

	See: http://bit.ly/okcon2011-speakers

2. Brainstorm about Speakers, Themes and Ideas for each topic area

Question: "What is cutting eadge in each topic area? Who are the most interesting people to invite?"

	ACTION: Please add your ideas to: http://okcon.okfnpad.org/2011-programme or send to this List.

	We will then invite and add them to the speakers list (see above)

3. 1st Programme drafting

	we started a first draft here: http://bit.ly/okcon2011-programme

4. Spread the Word

	ACTION: resend OKCon CFP on April, 1st (all)

	see where CFP has been send to already: http://okcon.okfnpad.org/2011

Finally: many thanks to all participants and hope to see you at the next Committee meeting!

# Organising the Next Conference Call

	Date & Time: Please poll this doodle: http://www.doodle.com/s2gwn2mx98snd3bb

Kind Regards
Daniel