[okfestival-discuss] a session proposal - how to run a social hackathon. Do you like the idea? Would you participate?

Alicja Peszkowska alicjapeszkowska at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:24:56 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

I'd like to share this idea with you to see if it resonates and if you feel
as inspired by the thought of "doing it" together at the OKFest this year :
)

All the comments are welcome - the idea is explained in detail in the
attachment. The topic is: how and why organize social hackathons, and the
format which it could follow is a booksprint or half a booksprint. I have
already run a session at the OKFest once, in Helsinki, and I remember how
inspiring that was : )

Let me know what you think!

Alicja

Alicja Peszkowska