[@OKFNau] Canberra Temperature Data, November 2013

Helen Ensikat ensikat at iinet.net.au
Tue Dec 17 01:46:48 UTC 2013

I think the data services option Alex suggested is the quick and easy way
to get the data if you're willing to pay.  I've had a look around for
alternatives for you, but I really don't think there are any public sources
reporting this level of detail.

If you don't want to pay, there's a off-chance local universities in NSW
and the ACT might already have the data and be willing to help if you can
get hold of the right person. I'd suggest asking Environmental Science
departments or perhaps Social Sciences departments working on climate
change issues to see what they have.  Going through the admin email address
may not be very constructive; maybe email a PhD student doing work in the
field, if you can find one?  (For the time invested with no guarantee of
success, it may well be easier just to pay up though!)

Helen Ensikat