[@OKFNau] Open Knowledge Foundation as an Ambassador in SA

Sam Yu sam_yu at sameway.com.au
Mon Oct 21 00:28:03 UTC 2013

Hi Mate,

I'm completing my PhD at UniSA Business School at the moment.
Other than my research role, I manage a Chinese magazine network in
Australia.

Perhaps let me briefly introduce Sameway. Sameway is the ONLY free magazine
nationally distributed among the Chinese Community across Australia. *With
22,000 copies of Sameway distributed every week in Sydney, Melbourne,
Brisbane and Adelaide*, the content of Sameway includes people feature,
news feature, finance, education, health, family, real estate, spiritual
and literature. Our information section, the Infoway, consists of articles
and reports in games, technology, entertainment, sports, community
information, and cars (Driveway).

Our existing and growing audiences include Chinese from Mainland China,
Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and a handful of other countries such as
Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore.

Further information about Sameway, please visit
http://www.sameway.com.au/en/
I would like to join Open Knowledge Foundation as an Ambassador in SA.
Please kindly point me to the right contact person.

Kind regards,

* *
* *
* *
*Sam Yu |  J.P. (太平绅士)   *
**
*Consultant | Sameway Magazine*
*Mob.: 0433 837 083
Email: sam_yu at sameway.com.au*
*Website: www.sameway.com.au*

*PhD Scholar | Tutor | University of South Australia Business School*
*MCom (Macquarie), MSc (London), BBus (Edith Cowan)*
*Website: people.unisa.edu.au/Sam.Yu*
* *
*Please consider the environment before printing this email. This email is
intended for the addressee(s) only. Should this email be received in error
by a person or company other than those intended, the contents of this
email are CONFIDENTIAL and must not be released or used by a person or
company not authorised to do so.*