[@OKFNau] Talk at Royal Soc NSW, Sydney, Wed

Matthew Todd matthew.todd at sydney.edu.au
Mon Sep 2 13:49:11 UTC 2013

Quick advert that I'm talking about open science at the Royal Society of
NSW in Sydney CBD on Wednesday evening. It's open to non-members for a
small fee, though there is a dress code.

pdf of the abstract and location:
http://royalsoc.org.au/publications/bulletins/rsnsw_bull_369.pdf

I'm interested to see the response of this audience, since I would expect
them to be less online than some of the people we're used to talking to
about open research, and I'd like to see if that makes a difference. At
open events it can occasionally feel like one is preaching to the
converted...

Cheers,

Mat

--
MATTHEW TODD | Senior Lecturer and Honours Coordinator
School of Chemistry | Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 519, F11 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 2180  | F +61 2 9351 3329  | M +61 415 274104
E matthew.todd at sydney.edu.au  | W
http://sydney.edu.au/science/chemistry/research/todd.html

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised
use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
delete it and any attachments.