[@OKFNau] Opening state and local government budgetary data

Ryan Cross ryanecross at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 06:01:34 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,

I would suggest connecting with Rosie Williams, who has posted previously
on this list about a similar project she has already built for the
Australian Budgetary Data. It is currently focused on Federal budgets, but
I believe she has recently started making progress on state/local and
historical data as well.

It would be great to see both projects collaborate.