[@OKFNau] looking for ideas

Keith Moss keithamoss at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 00:59:34 UTC 2014

Rosie,

Hopefully this may be of some use:

"Off the top of my head, I'd suggest National Regional Profiles as a start
 to see what kind of data we have at the sub-state level. National Regional
Profiles is a collation of data and the explanatory notes link back to the
source datasets.

Census is the most common source of fine level regional detail. SEIFA,
which was mentioned in the email, is a census product and is updated with
data from the 2011 Census  Since it is a census product, it is updated
every 5 years (and thus will be updated again at some point after the 2016
census).

I'll pass your query on the STSS people upstairs as they might be able to
help too."

Sent from my Dishwasher