[@OKau] Childcare at GovHack

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 23 04:44:31 UTC 2015

I thought the blog post was awesome :-)

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________
 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter | InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer

From: cobi.smith at unimelb.edu.au
To: okfn-au at lists.okfn.org
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 01:40:30 +0000
Subject: Re: [@OKau] Childcare at GovHack

thx Sarah Sarah.

I'm going to see John Oliver in my neighbourhood and am paying less than I did to see Sarah Silverman strum her guitar (but I am paying, for those skeptical of free).

Interpret through whatever frames fly at you.