[okfn-be] Great ideas deserve to be spread

Xavier Bertels student at xavierbertels.com
Tue Dec 6 19:33:40 UTC 2011

Hey Kat,

Nice to e-meet you as well.

I am very interested in such a project. But to be honest: I *currently* do
not have much time for sideprojects. My main focus is currently
strategy/branding/graphic design. But I hope to make things a bit more
clear with my presentation (which is coming up very soon—no ETA promises,
sorry ;)).

If you could give me some more information, I might be able to assess the
situation a bit better!

Cheers,

— Xavier Bertels • Grafisch Ontwerp • xavierbertels.com