[okfn-be] Apps for X

Lieven Janssen lieven at thedatatank.com
Thu Nov 24 14:37:11 UTC 2011

Dear all,

as one of our ambitious goals is organising 5 Apps for X events in 2012 I
would like to set up a meeting with the people who are interested in taking
the lead in organising an Apps for X for their city/province/...

I created an Apps For X page on the okfn wiki with a list of the events
that were suggested during the OKFN meeting:
http://wiki.okfn.org/Chapter/Belgium/AppsForX<http://wiki.okfn.org/Chapter/Belgium/Meeting-22-nov-11>

I tried to put some names on possible organizers based on the feedback in
our first meeting.

If you know any other people who are interested in helping out for a
particular event could you please add them to the list?

Can the people that are interested in taking the lead in organising a
particular event put their name on the 'Lead' open spot?

Based on the information collected in the wiki I would like to set up a
meeting with all the leads before New Year.

Best Regards,

Lieven
<http://wiki.okfn.org/Chapter/Belgium/Meeting-22-nov-11>