[okfn-be] Translating Open Data Manual in Dutch/French

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 23:43:05 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm impressed! We already have 39% of the translation in such a short
time! We need a couple of people more before this will be done in no
time. A very nice signal to the OKFN UK that we are an awesome community
already.

Furthermore, I've nudged the community/chapter coordinator to accept the
French team request.

Kind regards,

Pieter

On 11/24/2011 08:37 PM, Lieven Janssen wrote:
> All,
>
> like Marc already mentioned at the first OKFN meeting it is really
> easy to translate the Open Data Manual, when we would all translate
> one sentence each day we would have a completed manual in only 10 days!
>
> As we all love competition we are currently (with the Dutch
> translation) ahead of Germany and we could be the third language in
> which the Open Data Manual is translated.
>
> So sign up for free and start translating!
> https://www.transifex.net/plans/
>
> Pieter,
>
> how can we start a French translation in the Transifex?
>
> Regards,
>
> Lieven

iRail vzw/asbl
+32(0)486/747122