[okfn-be] Fwd: [Wikimedia Belgium] Meeting 30 November

Lodewijk Gelauff lodewijk at wikimedia.nl
Wed Nov 28 15:17:50 UTC 2012

Hi all,

for those that are interested:
This Friday there will be a Wiki Loves Monuments Belgium/Luxembourg prize
ceremony at the KIKIRPA in Brussels. Before that ceremony, we will also
have a meeting about a possible Wikimedia Belgium. You can add your name
on  http://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetings  and/or
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Ontmoeten  if you'd like to attend
the ceremony and/or the meeting!

Kind regards,