[okfn-br] Brazilian chapter focus

gravem em gmail.com gravem em gmail.com
Segunda Outubro 31 01:56:50 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I think this is a good set of goals to focus on. Actualy I think #5 is
imperative for acomplishing #1 and we should care for not setting it aside
for being more long term. Even it's short term underdeveloped achievements
can be very eficcient on engaging civil society.

I also think you should aim at our local governments as much as federal and
even state governments. I think it's also more appealing when trying to
engage civil society.

I am new in the OpenData community, where should i look for people in my
state (RS) or city (Porto Alegre) to start developing the relevant
projects? I am a developer and I know a journalism student interested in
data journalism that want to be involved also.

Cheers,

A. Gravem
Em 30/10/2011 00:48, "Everton Zanella Alvarenga" <everton137 em gmail.com>