[okfn-br] Fwd: [okfn-discuss] [julie.mccarthy em opengovpartnership.org: OGP Public Consultation on our Website-We Want Your Feedback!]

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga em okfn.org
Quinta Janeiro 3 18:40:49 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Bauer <michael.bauer em okfn.org>
Date: 2013/1/2
Subject: [okfn-discuss] [julie.mccarthy em opengovpartnership.org: OGP
Public Consultation on our Website-We Want Your Feedback!]
To: okfn-discuss em lists.okfn.org

The Open Government Partnership is looking for feedback on their web
services.

Help to shape the future OGP Website:

Michael

----- Forwarded message from Julie McCarthy
<julie.mccarthy em opengovpartnership.org> -----

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:12:16 -0500
From: Julie McCarthy <julie.mccarthy em opengovpartnership.org>
To: The Open Government Partnership <info em opengovpartnership.org>
Subject: OGP Public Consultation on our Website-We Want Your Feedback!

Dear all,

OGP announces a public consultation to solicit feedback on its current
website. This consultation will last* through January 15, 2013*. This
consultation marks the first step in a multi-stage process of revamping our
web presence over the coming 12 months—in doing so, we hope to better meet
the needs of the OGP community, and to better reflect our own values of
openness and innovation on the site.

We know there are frustrations with the site in its current form. We also
know there are great ideas out there, and we want to tap them as we seek to
make upgrades and improvements. Please tell us what is wrong, and how we
can fix it. Or what you like, and want to see more of. Or both. We will
take this feedback and use it to develop a new request for proposals in
early 2013 that will guide the next round of OGP’s web development in the
months that follow.

Please take just a few moments to fill out our web survey, and help us make
our website better! We also encourage you to pass this survey along to
others who may be interested. Many thanks for your input.
*
*
*Link to OGP's Web Survey:*
http://www.opengovpartnership.org/web-survey

All best,
Julie
--
Julie McCarthy
Director, Open Government Partnership Support Unit

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Data Wrangler with the Open Knowledge Foundation (OKFN.org)
GPG/PGP key: http://tentacleriot.eu/mihi.asc

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Foundation Brasil
http://br.okfn.org