[okfn-br] OGP & action plan engagement Fwd: [OKFN-Local-Coord]

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom em okfn.org.br
Domingo Setembro 28 12:50:44 UTC 2014

Pessoal, alguém aqui ainda envolvido com a OGP quer participar? Vejam
abaixo o e-mail da Laura.

---------- Mensagem encaminhada ----------
De: *Laura James* <laura.james em okfn.org>
Data: sexta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2014
Assunto: [OKFN-Local-Coord] OGP & action plan engagement
Para: Open Knowledge Foundation Local Coordinators Mailing List <
okfn-local-coord em lists.okfn.org>
Cc: Emma Beer <emma.beer em okfn.org>, Mor Rubinstein <mor.rubinstein em okfn.org>

Hi everyone,

It looks like the best time for this call will be 4pm BST/UK on Monday
13th.  We'll send around technical call-in details nearer the time.

Here's a pad for building an agenda for this call and notes on the day:
https://pad.okfn.org/p/OGP-call  please add your ideas!

Best regards,

Laura

--

*Dr Laura JamesCEO  *

*skype: laura.james  |  *@LaurieJ <http://twitter.com/LaurieJ>

*Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>    -    A world where knowledge creates
power for the many, not the fewhttp://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/>  |
 @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>
<http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>Open Knowledge Community Stories
| http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/ <http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/> | see
how people are changing the worldThe Open Knowledge Foundation is a
not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in England & Wales as a
company limited by guarantee, with company number 05133759.  VAT
Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open Knowledge
Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS,
UK.  *

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre