[okfn-br] [OKFN-Local-Coord] [okfn-discuss] Suggestion: OKCentral henceforth be called OKGlobal

Charalampos Bratsas charalampos.bratsas em okfn.org
Segunda Setembro 22 08:27:38 UTC 2014

hi all,
+1 OKI :)
Best!

???? 21/9/2014 9:15 ??, ?/? Nurunnaby Hasive ??????:

------
Dr Charalampos Bratsas
------
OKF Greece Chapter Director