[Okfn-ca] Fwd: New Protect Our Privacy Resources page

Diane Mercier diane.mercier at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 14:58:12 UTC 2013

Pour votre information

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	New Protect Our Privacy Resources page
Date : 	Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:46:52 -0800
De : 	David Christopher <david at openmedia.ca>
Pour : 	protect-our-privacy-outreach at googlegroups.com

Hello everyone

I'm writing to let you know we've pulled together a resources page for
Protect Our Privacy. You can find it here:
https://OpenMedia.ca/ourprivacy/resources

We've included links to share images, videos, and news articles etc. -
it's just in it's early stages and we're keen to flesh it out further.

I've included a section titled "Key Resources" - if you or your
organization have a link or resource that you'd like to include here,
just drop me a line and let me know.

This could be anything from a release you've issued, a news article
you've published, an image you've shared on Facebook, an academic report
etc. - the idea is to ensure people interested in this issue can easily
access the resources each of our organizations are working on.

Thanks - and happy holidays!

David

--
David Christopher