[OKFN-CH] Hello

Martín Szyszlican martinsz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:13:54 UTC 2014

Hi, this is Martín Szyszlican from Congreso Interactivo Argentina. I'm in
Geneva for a couple of weeks and I would love to meet people from the local
open data movement.
I came to europe to go to the OKFest in Berlín, but now I'm here.

For a bit of context, I will tell you about my project, the goal is
legslative transparency in the national congress of Argentina.
You can see it here (it's in spanish, sorry): www.congresointeractivo.org

We work scraping the information from the congress website and releasing it
as open datasets. We are also using Poplus components (www.poplus.org) as
the basis of our site, but we care deeply about design issues and we have
customized their components.
You can see our development branch here:
http://dev-legislative.congresointeractivo.org

Let me know if you plan to have a meeting or you want to meet for a coffee
sometime.

Also, I plan to go to PostTenebrasLab in Geneva tomorrow evening, if any of
you is arround, that could be a good place.

See you!

--
*Martín Szyszlican*
Desarrollo web usable y accesible