[OKFN-CH] help needed

Muriel Staub muriel.staub at opendata.ch
Mon Sep 22 13:53:30 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I would appreciate it if somebody of you could help me with the following subject:

We were contacted by public authorities who are looking for official and open data containing all countries, cities, provinces etc. of the entire world.

As far as I was told, the Swiss Federal Office for Statistics only has the data for Europe and CH.

Thanks for letting me know if you have an idea where this data is openly available.

Best,
Muriel

Muriel Staub
Opendata.ch
Swiss Chapter of the Open Knowledge Foundation
muriel.staub at opendata.ch
+41 79 752 78 69

Make sure to get your ticket for this year’s opendata.ch conference.