[okfn-cz] opendata membership

Vojtech Veskrna vojta at veskrna.cz
Sun Jul 24 20:03:29 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm Vojtech Veskrna and I study photography and graphic design. I'm very interested in opendata topic because I think it's necessary for health of our society to have access to real data. Not just some faked and covered pieces. I'm not so good in programming but I want to offer my skills (it doesn't have to be just photography or design work) for this project. My interest is mainly in data-driven journalism. I'm based in Brno but I'm able to do notsoexpensive-travelling :).

here is my work: http://cargocollective.com/veskrna

with best regards

Vojtech