[okfn-discuss] OK2 date/venue

Michael Holloway michael at openrightsgroup.org
Tue Aug 21 16:08:31 UTC 2007

Thanks for pushing this on. I agree that 5 April sounds best.

BCS have a 120 person capacity room, including 'breakout areas' (for
smaller discussions). But even with ORG's 50% discount the day-rate is
£950. Ouch.

As Saul says, an industrial / institutional space seems the better
option. Limehouse was good, if a little scruffy and hard-to-find. I'm
sure some of the London universities have great and cheap spaces, but
don't have the connections to investigate...