[okfn-discuss] 8 Principles of Open Government Data

David Joyner wdjoyner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 12:17:11 UTC 2007

I just came from a 2 day meeting on a very similar topic - open source
and open systems in govt. I'll try to remember to summarize it
when I get time but one additional principle worth remembering is ease of
interfacing with others. Open standards increase than functionality.
This is very important for govt where lots of systems have to interact
seemlessly to be efficient.