[okfn-discuss] [ANN] Open-source innovation platform Cofundos.org

Nate Olson nate at pjsp.org
Wed Oct 24 08:33:30 UTC 2007

Dear Sören,

Let me simply add my congratulations on Cofundos! I think it's a
great concept. It's actually quite similar to some ideas I've mulled
over for a long time but didn't know how to operationalize. I can see
lots of applications--not least in the area of open knowledge, as you
mention. But I think it could reach even further.

I'm also keen on Rufus' idea of more-passive participation in the
form of outright donations with no further requirements on the part
of the donor. To me that seems like the key to opening this concept
to a much wider audience, even serving as a sort of bridge between
online/offline segments.

Look forward to following your progress with this.

All best,
Nate