[okfn-discuss] possible OKD conformant licence: The MirOS Licence

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Jul 7 13:39:21 UTC 2008

Welcome to the list Patrick!

The GPL/AGPL aren't included because they are covered by the open
source/free software definitions. The OKD focuses on knowledge - which
includes content and data. From the terminology section:

"Software is excluded despite its obvious centrality because it is
already adequately addressed by previous work."

I hope this answers your question!

Jonathan