[okfn-discuss] Second CKAN Package Party?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jul 22 10:05:37 UTC 2008

Rufus Pollock wrote:
> On 17/06/08 22:26, Jonathan Gray wrote:
>> It would be great to have another package party sometime in the
>> not-too-distant future to try and keep the ball rolling. I've created a
>> page for this here:
>>
>>    http://okfn.org/wiki/CkanPackageParty/2
> A big +1 on this. I've already signed up. We should probably use
> doodle (or similar) to start picking some dates.

Is there anyone else interested in having a go at registering some more
packages? If so - please add your name to the wiki list!

  http://okfn.org/wiki/CkanPackageParty/2

It could also be really useful to use the session to gather feedback
about the process of adding things, suggestions for new developments and
so on.

Jonathan