[okfn-discuss] Magic Lantern Slide Freedom

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Apr 7 20:03:55 UTC 2009

What a great project! I'd love to see images of the slides.

Regarding other recent cases I guess you've also seen the hundreds of
thousands of images donated by German cultural heritage institutions
to Wikimedia under an open license:

  * 250,000 images from Land Library of Saxony-State and University
Library Dresden
    * http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deutsche_Fotothek
  * 100,000 images from Bundesarchiv
    * http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Bundesarchiv

We had talks about this, and other things, on the second day of the
5th COMMUNIA Workshop:

  http://communia-project.eu/ws05

Jonathan