[okfn-discuss] Eurostat licensing?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 16 12:43:42 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Andreas Harth<andreas at harth.org> wrote:
> As said before, I'd be happy to provide the data for hosting at Talis -
> the dataset is relatively large though (tens of GB).  At the moment
> I'm serving from static files and do not require a SPARQL endpoint,
> which should lower the resource requirements.  Some configuration for
> redirects etc. would be needed if hosted on a different server.

Great! So I guess this would depend on whether Talis Connected Commons
would accept open data that is under an attribution license as well as
data that is in the public domain.

Leigh - what do you think? It would be amazing if Connected Commons
would accept data under an attribution style license - which
presumably would include, e.g. lots of EU data and UK government data!

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation