[okfn-discuss] Brazilian Portuguese translation of OKD

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 8 11:33:32 UTC 2010

Excellent! Many thanks for this Pedro! Do you think its ready to go
yet, or should we wait until it is more polished?

Carlos: do you know any colleagues who might be able to cast a quick
eye over the following translation of the Open Knowledge Definition?

  http://www.opendefinition.org/okd/
  http://blog.esfera.mobi/definicao-de-conhecimento-aberto-v0-1/

Daniel: would you be able to post this to the site once its ready?

All the best,

Jonathan