[okfn-discuss] History Journal editors on open access

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Wed Dec 12 11:42:42 UTC 2012

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:18:56AM +0000, John Levin wrote:
> I'm writing a blog post on this statement; thanks to Andrew &
> Michael for their comments, which I'll be 'plagarising' for it. I
> hope others will chime in.

Oh - never attempt to publish with us again *SCNR*

Can we offer them a free recap on what CC means and why as publicly funded
researchers claiming Intellectual Property Rights on their research might
not be the best thing ever?

Michael

--
Data Wrangler with the Open Knowledge Foundation (OKFN.org)
GPG/PGP key: http://tentacleriot.eu/mihi.asc