[okfn-discuss] OKFN Coders and Coder Dojo

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Fri Mar 23 07:58:46 UTC 2012

Dear Discussion List,

Please see the email below from our friends over at Coder
Dojo<http://www.coderdojo.com>
.

They're looking for coders who might want to give some free time to help
teach young kids to code *this Saturday*. It's a London event, so you'll
need to be around the capital this weekend if you want to go.

Do email Vicky on vicky at coderdojo.com if this takes your fancy.

Sam